There were three men around the fire, with the smell of coffee and of bacon frying. It was a two-bit camp in mighty rough country, with three saddle-broncs and a packhorse standing under a lightning-struck cottonwood. "Howdy," I said. "You boys receivin' visitors, or is this a closed meetin'?" They were all looking me over, but one said, "You're here, mister. Light and set."
From "The Man From the Broken Hills" by Louis L'Amour


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Now I'm Lost Too

Michelle and I had a date night a few weeks ago. The boys were at a friends house for a camping sleepover so we were kid-less. After a nice, child-free meal we stopped at the Game X-Change to see if they had any intriguing videos to take home. Completely on impulse, we bought Season 1 of LOST.

Neither of us had ever seen the show, but we knew that Josh and Bethany were fans. Josh once even watched a full season in four days, that sinner ( http://gloriadei614.wordpress.com/2007/03/19/lost/ ).

So now we're hooked. Not since '24' have we enjoyed and looked so forward to our TV time . We have two episodes to watch to complete the first season. I hope that I can find a used copy of Season 2 - I hate to pay retail for those things.

Anybody want to borrow Season 1 when we're done?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to borrow Season 1 of Lost. When Greg is in town, I am trying to get him to relax and watch t.v., so this may be the answer! He does enjoy House.

DBro said...

You get it first Susan.